- GIS research data acquisition by surveying photogrammetry and RS for
establishment of Building-GIS; lecturing for civil and architecture engineering
- GIS research topic I.-automated terrestial data collection
- GIS research topic II. - optimization tasks in GIS.
- Scalar field modeling and elaboration of interpolation algorythms
- Publication of a GIS tutorial on electronic media.
- Preparation and investigations for establishment of a new GIS tutorial
- The main tasks, character and future development of TQM regulations
for precise dimensioning in building construction.
- Analysis of deformation movements influencing contruction's quality
Establishment of GIS-based urban and facility management information system;
related SW development; lecturing for graduate and college level students.
- GIS for environmental effects' simulation and evaluation of traffic
- Up-to-date methods for real-estate cadastre.
- SW development for Hungarian land compensation process.
- Electronic geodetic instrument's (TS;GPS) in engineering surveying.
- Measurement technique and data evaluation in engineering surveying.
- Application problems of electrodynamic metre in geodesy and geosciences
related to atmospheric physic.
- Establishments and management of paneuropean radionavigation DGPS system